Announcing Successful ASME ENRICH Applicants
The ASME ENRICH Opportunities offers an exciting experience to attend the ASME medical education annual conference for free on Thursday 07th July 2022. This national initiative is designed to actively support young people interested in developing their interests and insight into the field of medical and healthcare education. This year we are delighted to be collaborating with REACH, which is hosted at the University of Aberdeen and is another innovative national programme with the overall aim of widening access to high demand professions including medicine. ASME is proud to announce the successful applicants for the ENRICH 2022 Opportunities, see their names below. Please join us in congratulating them!
- Hannah Gault from Inverurie Academy
- Chloe Ai Sa Walker from Mackie Academy
- Syeda Malahim Fatima from Oldmachar Academy
- Sol Fritz from Cults Academy
- Tara Brockie from Mackie Academy
- Shayne Omale from Inverurie Academy
- Toby Brainwood from Cults Academy
- Kayleigh Milne from Ellon Academy
- Chloe Strachan from Peterhead Academy
- Arique Adam Azril from Peterhead Academy
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.