Developing Leaders in Healthcare Education 2022
The course is run by ASME Leadership Development.
The course aim is to allow participants to deliver professional organisational objectives in healthcare education
- Building or interpreting vision(s) and setting direction
- Team leading including: building and motivating, leading through change, develop resilience,
confronting poor performance, delivering results
- Personal effectiveness including awareness of self and others
- Change management
- Finding time to reflect
- Interactive sessions and group activities using a wide range of formats
- Opportunities for intensive work between all participants with faculty overview
- A five day residential course where all workshops are conducted onsite
Our Developing Leaders event is held at Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park, Windsor, UK
For more information, including course fees, please download our 2022 flyer
The full programme will be available in due course. The course will start at lunchtime on Monday 16th May 2022 and finish at 12 noon BST Friday 20th May 2022.
A testimonial from a former course participant...
"This inspiring course enabled me to explore in depth the current challenges facing medical educators, to focus on particular issues in my own leadership role and make long-lasting support networks with my fellow delegates. The faculty enabled critical reflection in both small group work and my personal development. This course is highly recommended. Be prepared to work hard!"
To register please click on link below
Members Rate: £2700
Non members Rate: £2950
Includes all meals and 4 nights' accommodation as well as course materials