The winner will receive:
- Certificate of achievement
- £100 cheque
- Opportunity to present their research at BSR Annual Conference as a poster or oral presentation
- Opportunity to present their research at the ASME Annual Scholarship Meeting as a poster or oral presentation
Who can apply?
You must be:
- A nurse or health professional (anyone registered on the HCPC register or GPhC register)
- A member/ASME member
- NB: if you have won an award in the last five years, you will not be eligible to enter this award again until the five-year period has passed
Applicants should read the Awards FAQ page as it may help with queries about their submission
How to apply
You are required to submit:
- An Annual Conference abstract through the abstract submission site, under the topic of education
Submissions will be reviewed based on:
- Quality of written content
- Innovation and contribution to improving education in rheumatology
- Your demonstrable success or implementation of research
Diana I Finney, Rheumatology, Sussex MSK Partnership, Brighton and Rheumatology Nurse Forum, Royal College of Nursing, London, for her abstract National Competency Framework for Rheumatology Nurse Specialists.
David Wright, for his abstract ‘Training the next generation of clinical rheumatology researchers: evaluation of a graduate allied health professional and nurse internship programme’.